top of page
Tel: 020 8650 1731
STANDARD PODIATRY APPOINTMENT
About this service
Treatment within a standard podiatry appointment can include:
- Nail care including cutting, thinning and fungal nail treatment and advice.
- Removal of hard skin and corns.
- Cracked heels treatment and advice.
- Wound care assessment and treatment (an appropriate referral will need to be made to your GP if your wound does not improve).
- Infection treatment and advice.
- Footwear Assessment.
- Heel pain.
- Pain in the balls of the feet.
- Bunions, hammer toes and claw toe deformities assessed and appropriate treatment and advice given.
- Orthotics and insoles.
This appointment is 30 minutes.
bottom of page